- High Transmission Low-E GlassIn the winter of some cold northern regions, buildings equipped with our high transmission low-E glass will save a lot of energy for the user, and this mainly lies in two aspects. First, solar heat comes into the room through this glass to offer more heat, thus the heat generated by indoor heating devices is required less.
- Solar-control Low-E GlassDue to the good heat insulation property, our solar-control low-E glass is applicable for different places, no matter it is in the southern area or in the northern area. Far infrared heat radiation from the sun in summer is reflected away to keep it cooler inside, while the solar heat intensity turns down by 1/3 when compared with that in summer to maintain proper heat insulation performance.
- Double Silver Low-E GlassAs one type of high-end low-E glass, the double silver low-E glass has two silver coating layers to offer better shielding effect to solar radiation. It has a high visible light transmittance which means that desired natural lighting is gained, while the solar heat transmittance and shading coefficient are both very low.
- Heat-reflective GlassThe heat-reflective glass is also called solar-control coated glass, and it is produced by coating the surface of high quality float glass with multi-layers of metal or compound via magnetron sputtering process.
- Tempered Glass and Heat Strengthened GlassThe tempered glass and heat strengthened glass are manufactured by heating float glass to a very high temperature, and then the float glass is cooled down quickly. The glass surface has increased strength, well meeting the safety requirements for different architectural buildings.
- Laminated GlassThe laminated glass is produced by bonding two or more layers of glass together with the help of interlayers, under heat and pressure, to create a single sheet of glass. The interlayer is usually transparent, including PVB, EVA, SGP, PU, SGX and more.
- Insulated GlassThe insulated glass is a kind of glass unit that has double or more glass panes separated by an air or other gas filled space. Between the glass panes, there are spacers made of aluminum alloy, stainless steel or other materials, and the spacer is filled with desiccant to remove moisture trapped in the air space.
- Curved GlassThe curved glass comes in 3 main types which are common curved type, tempered curved type and oversized tempered curved type.
- Ceramic Frit GlassThe ceramic frit glass is fabricated by placing ceramic frit on the surface of glass with the help of a screen printing machine or a roller printing machine, then drying and tempering treatments are carried out to ensure that the glaze is permanently sintered.
- Bullet Resistant GlassThe bullet resistant glass is a type of strong material that is particularly resistant to being penetrated when struck by bullets, and it is constructed by high quality glass and some organic materials via special techniques as regulated by relevant standards, such as heat curving.
- Fire Resistant GlassThe fire resistant glass is a kind of special glass that can maintain its integrity, heat insulation property and heat radiation intensity under standard fire resistance test, and it can be divided into three types according to the fire resistance property, including type A, type B and type C.
- Switchable GlassThe switchable glass refers to the electrically switchable glass that can change its light transmission property when voltage is applied, and it changes from translucent to transparent when activated. This creative design is highly appreciated by many architects and users, and it fits for various buildings.
- LED Lighting GlassThe LED lighting glass is a new type of decorative glass, and it relies on the conductivity of film as well as the white or blue LED. This product combines the transparency of glass and the lighting effect of LED together, offering sensational decoration result.
China Glass Engineering | Curtain Wall Glass | Custom Safety Glass